Friday, October 3, 2008

Berry Plush

Carter (17 months) wearing a Berry Plush diaper embroidered with the world and inscription "Saving the World One Diaper at a time"
Photo by Amanda Gustafson of Inspired Images Photography

Anyone that knows me, even a little, knows that I am a cloth diapering momma and very passionate about it. As a consultant for my favourite children's store, Jamtots, I get the opportunity to test there fabulous line of diapers on my 19 month old son. This gives me the chance to make my design suggestions which of course results in a diaper that I love! Now Jamtots makes several wonderful diapers (which I will be sure to review in future posts) but to kick off into this pool I would like to introduce you to the Berry Plush!

The Berry Plush Diaper (as featured in the picture above) is an All in One diaper (AIO). The cover is made of a waterproof layer and a very soft fabric called Minkee. These diapers have a three layer insert made of hemp or bamboo and topped with Minkee. This insert snaps into the cover, which means that once soiled it can be replaced with a fresh insert allowing you to re-use the cover. This feature brings the price of this diapering system down by allowing you to purchase multiple lower priced inserts for each cover (I recommend three inserts per cover). The ability to snap in a new insert is also one of the reasons this is my favourite "on the go" diaper - taking extra inserts for the cover takes up less room in my diaper bag then other diapers and changes are quick!

This diaper is available in small, medium and large. It is important to know that the medium size is the stage your baby will be in the longest, so if you’re looking for an embroidered berry plush cover you will get your best value in the medium.

For more information on this diaper visit the creators of the Berry Plush

6 comments:

TL said...

Love it

TL said...

Love Cloth diapering

TL said...

Wish I hadn't stoped this blog

TL said...

Lots to do

TL said...

That should be good

TL said...

One more