Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Milkies - Milk Saver

Milkies Milk-Saver

This product is one that I have not tried, it was not something that was available when I was nursing but I sure wished it was! The owners of Jamtots found this product on a recent buying trip and just had to add it to there store. I, like most nursing mothers, would leak on my non-nursing side while feeding my baby. Occasionally I would even leak through my pad making a mess of my shirt. This very neat product is designed to slip into your bra on the non-nursing side and collect the breast milk that leaks when your milk lets down. This allows you to save the milk to use for your baby at another time or to donate to your local milk bank!! MilkSaver is a slim design that is easily concealed in your bra, it is quick and easy to wash and is Bisphenol A and Phthalate free.

The average mom will leak 1 to 4 ounces of milk each time she breastfeeds.

Visit the creators of MilkSaver for more information

Since this is a product I have not tried I would love to hear from anyone that has!

2 comments:

munchie's mom said...

I received a milk-saver at my baby shower and I have been using it since my milk came in. I honestly fill this up almost everytime I breastfeed my daughter, it holds about 2 ounces. I have so much milk in my freezer I need to find a milk bank to donate to! I would recommend the milk-saver to any mom that is planning to breastfeed.

Brandy said...

Its a little bulky, so I only used it a home, but it was great. I found them hard to find, but enjoyed the product!! I found them here: www.limeblossomnaturals.com

They have fair prices, and always seem to have a 10% discount code available.