Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TykeLight Buddy by Mobi



It has been a while since I have posted, but I am bringing you something great! This little guy is the latest addition to my house. The TykeLight buddy is a portable and safe to sleep with night light, it has an option to glow in several different colours or will cycle through them all. Plus it comes with a charging base which I love!!

My oldest son is now 9 and having never had a night light I would have thought we would have skipped the whole I need a light on stage. However I don't seem to have been so lucky and he insists on having the hallway light on!! Not only is having this light on distruptive to my sleep, it is a waste of energy; however I can't convince him to do without. The big problem seems to be that he wants it on for when he ventures to the bathroom in the middle of the night. So I purchased the TykeLight Buddy and turned off the hallway light!

The Tykelight is available at Jamtots

No comments: